Monday, February 4, 2013

Willow: Quotable Quotes

Here are some of my favorite sayings from Willow in the last few months (that are written down so I can remember...):

On the way home from church, unwrapping her dum-dum: "It says this lollipop is made out of baskets." (root beer flavored)

On a different day driving home from church with her lollipop: "I'm getting sooner to the stick."

(No, we're not loading Willow up on sugar after church...they give dum-dums for being good listeners in Sunday School and for knowing their catechisms.)

Willow refers to gravy as "potato sauce."

Chris typically gives Willow a couple choices for lunch. One day she said, "Dada, can you choose for me?" It can be exhausting having so many important decisions to make as a 3 year old!

I added cayenne pepper into our enchilada soup according to the directions, which we've made many times without. At dinner Willow said, "My mouth feels like it's burning." She loves salsa, but that was definitely the spiciest meal she's had!

I tried a Pinterest recipe for biscuit and gravy casserole this weekend. While eating it, Willow said, "I like it so much I could burst!" (I guess this balances out my mistake with the cayenne pepper the night before?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment