Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Renovated Library!

The main library in our city was renovated and reopened yesterday. The children's author Rosemary Wells (author of Max & Ruby books) was supposed to be doing a storytime in the evening but had to cancel due to storms that were supposed to be coming through. We went by anyways since Willow's gymnastics class was also cancelled due to potential bad weather. It's BEAUTIFUL and we're so excited to add it to our list of libraries to visit. 

(first two pics are from a friend's FB page)

Yes, that is a slide coming down from the second level. SO FUN!

Check out the beautiful view from the patio area:

I foresee a few picnics here:

Clearly the weather was terrible:

The kids are excited too!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful library!! I foresee Hannah and I joining you, Willow and Owen sometime!

    ReplyDelete