Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lost Tooth #2

Both of Willow's front two teeth ended up having "shark teeth" (when the permanent tooth comes in behind the baby tooth). When she had her cavity filled this week the dentist pointed out that her gums are swollen in the back, meaning that her 6-yr molars are working their way up. 

Here's the before:

and after:

It had been getting pretty loose but she hadn't been wiggling this one as much as the first so it hung in for a while. She was eating muffin for breakfast in the morning when it fell out. She woke up at 4:30 this morning crying and when I went in she said the tooth fairy hadn't came. I assured her (and myself) that it was still the middle of the night and that she might still be on her way. I then set my alarm to give her time to fall back asleep, yet I laid there for 45 mins and never fell asleep. (I later awoke at 7am to Owen screaming "I don't want you! I don't want you!" I went in to tell him that's not a nice thing to say then he told me that he had poo poo. I was so proud of him for telling me, since he usually doesn't, then I stepped in something squishy. I hadn't grabbed my glasses before going into his room but when I went to give him a hug I noticed he was bare bottomed....and his diaper was on the floor along with the BM [scattered on the carpet AND my foot]. I can just imagine him shaking his diaper out saying, "I don't want you! I don't want you!").

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but this made me laugh, even though I had already heard the story. What a start to the morning. I'm sure my time will come...

    ReplyDelete