Happy New Year! None of the Seths made it up to ring in the new year, but we did enjoy going to our first hockey game of the season on New Years Eve. I think the kids liked the popcorn best:
Dad enjoyed watching the play-by-play of multiple games on his phone which made it possible for the Bills to go to the playoffs for the first time since 1999. Hooray!!!
Willow and I enjoyed a New Years Day lunch and bowling with her friend Scottie and her mom. We enjoyed playing 3 games together and Willow even broke 100 in the last game!!
Willow ended up going over to Scottie's house to play after bowling, which turned into spending the night too. I'm glad they played well together for so long!! You just never know with girls at this age!!
Willow convinced Gramps and Gramma that she needed a Fit Bit. Chris and I weren't so convinced it was necessary but have enjoyed seeing her sleep and number of steps taken daily. She came home after spending the night at Scottie's and was pretty wiped out. I got a text from Chris at work saying she was 90 mins strong into a nap and hadn't woken up yet. Upon getting home that day we were able to check the Fit Bit to see when she fell asleep at Scottie's. You can interpret the screen shot below which shows the times she falls asleep and wakes up daily and the total amount of sleep each night. You might be able to understand why I was so confused/shocked when looking at her "sleep" during the sleepover but then understood why she needed that 2 hour nap the next day!!! Eeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment