Monday, February 25, 2019

February Wrap up

February has been filled with lots of basketball but a few other things too!

I love when Owen takes his time in making birthday cards and thinks about what the person he's making it for likes. 


They had Dollar Days at school and Owen made popcorn coated with chocolate and sprinkles to "sell." At school they made their store sign and then wrote about it. He did a great job!



Here's some other writing from school lately (I love his drawings too!):









Owen enjoyed his latest Kiwi Co box on probability! Check out this machine he made!

The kids did a great job with their valentine cards!


We had a little 2" snowfall but at least got a snow day out of it! Go figure it was in the high 60s the next day!




Gramps and Gramma came down for a week and got to see a couple basketball games (Ninja, swimming, and gymnastics too).



I worked for quite a few weeks on the set for my school's kickoff assembly for reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." It turned out to be a lot of fun but it was definitely a lot of work!


I'm definitely grateful for teachers who are willing to dance like Oompa Loompas and be laughed at! Special thanks to Nana for the Oompa Loompa suspenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment