Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February wrap up!

February has definitely gone by in a blur!! It's been full of basketball, playing games, and (unfortunately) no snow. 

Owen considers camo to be one of those things that "matches everything" I guess...even stripes???

I enjoyed celebrating a former colleague of mine who is expecting her first child. It was a great reunion with her and two other teachers I used to work with!

We enjoyed celebrating January and February birthdays with family by enjoying a pizza lunch together. The kids got a bit silly with Willow's glasses:

We enjoyed a quick visit from one of Patti's best friends and her cousin. They were driving to PA from AL and stopped by for a couple hours. Sue's husband officiated our wedding and we hadn't seen her since then. We enjoyed catching up and playing a few games before they hit the road again.

It's nearly impossible to get a good photo of these guys!

Willow made macaroni and cheese for the first time. I didn't have the heart to tell her that watched water never boils ;)

Dad's Barber Shop (for memory's sake):

Owen LOOOOOVES when Alli lays on him during bedtime stories!

(Yes, our bed is in two different places in these pictures. Chris said it would be good for our brains to rearrange the furniture.)

We enjoyed getting together at Linda's house to play games with her granddaughter Aubrey, who Willow has enjoyed becoming friends with. Owen tagged along too and we enjoyed lunch and games.

We met Nana, Grandpa, Hunter, and Hannah at the pool one weekend while Kim and Chad were away on their cruise. The kids did great playing together! Who says you can't swim during the winter??




One fun feature of my new phone is that it claims it can go underwater for 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter. I was super scared but also curious to try it. The first video turned out pretty cool so I tried a couple more (here and here). I wasn't able to charge my phone for about a day while the port dried out, but otherwise it worked fine!


Ice cream for good behavior!

Our church has started to post some pictures of Sunday School classes and I found this one of Willow's class:

 When Willow went to a sleepover birthday party she had the chance to do a face mask but didn't want to. I got two so we could do it at home for her to see what it's like. She definitely wasn't a big fan but at least she knows what it's like now.


We enjoyed our first Saturday all year without a basketball game by getting bagels for lunch and enjoying the playground. Both kids have taught themselves to do the monkey bars while at school. Here's Owen showing me for the first time.





We enjoyed dinner with family over the weekend. The weather was so nice that we enjoyed the park too!

Hannah made us this sweet valentine card!


Speaking of valentines, I can't believe Willow made her likely last set of valentine cards!!! And I didn't even get a picture of them :(


No comments:

Post a Comment