Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas in VA

We were blessed with a white Christmas in VA this year! I'm not sure if that's ever happened before! It was a fun surprise since it'd been rainy and mid-50s all day Christmas Eve!

The kids set out cookies and milk for Santa!

Whiskers was dangerously curious about it...



Santa came with Minecraft and Harry Potter Legos and a new scratching post and food dishes for the kittens.




Beautiful snow at dawn!


Whiskers enjoyed the view from inside but Tilly bolted out the door to check it out



Willow was pretty excited about her Chromebook (laptop that's screen folds back to be like a tablet):

Owen was pretty excited about his Minecraft Lego sets too:



After presents the kids enjoyed playing outside (even though it was in the low 20s!!):



Tilly was hiding under a little table so Chris rescued her. I'm not sure what her plan was...





We headed up to Nana and Grandpa's for the rest of the day. The kids were blessed with more thoughtful gifts and enjoyed time playing together...and lots of yummy food!


Disaster zone strikes again!





Why I have job security:

No comments:

Post a Comment