Friday, May 6, 2022

For King and Country concert

I'd gotten Willow tickets to see For King and Country two years ago and it was rescheduled due to COVID. It was rescheduled again...and again...and we were happy to finally get to go when it was (appropriately) rescheduled for the day before her birthday! I'd bought tickets for Nana and Kim to join us 2 years prior and thankfully they were both able to still go. We enjoyed dinner out beforehand and all really enjoyed the concert. They do a great job!! It was sweet to see Willow singing along and wanting to capture the moment on her phone. She was happy to be able to turn on her flashlight on her own phone when they did that for one of the songs. When they started the concert, they announced that the tickets had gone on sale 898 days prior to that night. Yikes!! They thanked us all for remembering we even had tickets ;) 







 I have 16 videos from that night. I'll just pick 4 random ones rather than posting them all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment