Owen had some friends over to ring in the new year, while Willow went over to Gramps and Gramma's to get better quality sleep :) She was also feeling sick, which would've messed up any plans she wanted to have anyways. It was A LOT of boy energy! Every sleepover we have, I wish we had a basement. :) Technology is also such an attention suck for them all - it's very eye opening and discouraging. Owen doesn't have a phone nor a Switch so I empathized with him a lot as his friends connected on games on their devices. In hindsight, I would've done a few things different, but we learned from it and will take a break from sleepovers for a while. They did enjoy foosball, the trampoline, Nerf battles, and a few games.
Boys bring noise!! I took this video to not be obvious about what I was doing.

Here's a highlight video from 2023!
No comments:
Post a Comment