Monday, June 30, 2025

Father’s Day

We're blessed, again, to have been able to celebrate Father's Day with Chris, my dad, and his dad. We enjoyed a lunch with everyone, including the Caldwells, at Golden Corral after church, then enjoyed a few games with Tom and Patti afterwards. 


 Everyone posed nicely for DAD frame!

A few outtakes:
We haven't done this for a while, so here we go:
From Owen (13):
My dad is 48 years old.
My dad is funny because: He uses sarcasm and makes everything seem funny somehow.
My dad thinks I am funny when: I have a good joke.
His favorite thing to do is: Either build something in the garage or do something with us.
His favorite color is: IDK
My dad's job is: Helping older people with stuff in their houses. 
He loves to eat: Anything
He is really good at: Making jokes and building stuff.
My dad loves when I: Do well at karate, especially when I don't flinch during the Saen Chen test.
My dad always says: "Your welcome!" but the way Maui says it in Moana.
My dad makes me laugh when: He does funny stuff or says funny things.
My favorite thing about my dad is: He is tough on me but only to be supportive.

From Willow (16):
My dad is __ years old.
My dad is funny because: 
My dad thinks I am funny when: 
His favorite thing to do is: 
His favorite color is: 
My dad's job is: 
He loves to eat: 
He is really good at: 
My dad loves when I: 
My dad always says: 
My dad makes me laugh when: 
My favorite thing about my dad is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment