In the spring, when I looked into getting tickets to see the Fever play in Washington DC, I thought it'd be fun for the 4 of us to go see Caitlin Clark play. I was shocked at the price and quickly eliminated the idea of the 4 of us going and thought maybe I'd make it a girls weekend with Kim. When she was shocked at the price too, we decided to just forget about it, figuring the prices would drop the next season when the excitement waned a bit. When Dad heard that money was the reason we weren't going, he decided he was going to treat his girls to a trip!
They moved the game to Baltimore to hold more people but our nosebleed seats transferred to nosebleed seats at the bigger stadium too. Hmmmm.... Next time we will purchase tickets directly through the stadium instead of through StubHub.
A teacher from my school was also there and is in the blue shirt next to the aisle on the left. When the stadium still looked similar to this at halftime, we moved to take advantage of a better view.
No comments:
Post a Comment