My parents, sister, and I flew to Arizona to celebrate the life of my uncle, Dave. It was a quick trip due to work and kids (aka prom). We took an 8pm flight out of VA then 10:30pm flight out of Charlotte. Unfortunately I didn't get much sleep, so it was truly a "red eye" for me. We got in at 3:30am, slept for a while, then headed to the viewing, funeral, and burial.
My uncle retired from the postal service and this was his hat. The picture is how I still remember him and my cousins.
We had a nice meal at Lisa's house and time to catch up with her, Ryan, and Mike. She has a beautiful home. She brought out some photo albums she'd be given. We met her son, Rowan.
Our flight was early the next morning, but our bodies didn't really know what time it was anyways, so it was easy to wake up for it. We had a bit of a delay in our flight from Charlotte so I didn't get back for prom pictures with Willow, so Chris took them for her.


No comments:
Post a Comment