Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We had a beautiful afternoon for enjoying the weather at a local pumpkin patch. Willow's preschool class had taken a field trip there, but she was more than wiling to enjoy the festivities again!



They had a humongous inflated area in the field for jumping on. Can't say I'd ever seen that before!!




Gotta love a corn "sandbox!"



The hayride out to the patch:


"I'll take...that one!" 
Can you spot Daddy and Willow coming back with theirs?

Owen was obsessed with the tractor...of course.


The wristband (below) should've been a warning...

...not to attempt this:

but we did...but aborted on the plan about 10 minutes in to it. Seriously, it would've taken us 30+ minutes to do "Phase 1" and it was more convoluted than necessary (I was even confused with a map!!!).

A horse tire swing?? Some people are so creative!! 

Water barrels turned into a cow train? Seriously? Where do they come up with this? Video here.

"Hello goats!"
 What a fun afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment