Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Willow's Preschool Fun

We are sooooo grateful that Willow's preschool teacher has a private Facebook page where she posts pictures of the kids at school or on field trips. It makes this working mama happy to get a peek into her school world.  Here are a few of her year so far:









Outdoor Picnic

They've been on two field trips to two different pumpkin patches. No complaints here!!


Gramma was in town to help chaperone!!

My favorite pic of all time!

Not to crazy about that underground slide!!

And the 2nd pumpkin patch:



So, they've had these crazy 50-gallon drum trains pulled by a tractor at both pumpkin patches the class went to. Willow didn't go on the one on their first field trip, then we went as a family to the same place and Owen and Daddy went but Willow still wasn't interested....

I about fell out of my SEAT when I saw this!!!! She went on the one at their 2nd trip!! Good job brave girl!!


 I love that they have independent reading time AND journal writing time in their class!


Preschool is so fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment