We, along with most of the country, have had a VERY cold 24 hours. It was 2-degrees when I went to bed last night and 7-degrees when I woke up (err...when Owen woke me up I mean...). The wind chill was going to be so bad that they actually cancelled school here (doesn't take much...). Obviously I'm not going to complain about a day off work, especially when I have car duty outside in the mornings for 30 minutes. So far we have a 2-hr delay tomorrow...woohoo! Willow's preschool was going to have pajama day but they were closed too, so we all stayed in our pajamas all day at home! Heck, we even had hot chocolate and cinnamon toast for snack, which was what was on their PreK calendar for snack today too! We played indoors all day. One activity that Willow really enjoyed was doing all of her puzzles:
No comments:
Post a Comment