Thursday, June 18, 2015

Quotable Quotes

I've gotten worse about writing the quotables down. Here are the ones written down (from a while ago!) plus a few recent off the top of my head. I should just always carry a notepad and pencil with me these days with the quotables Owen's tossing out daily!

Owen: "Are you finkin' what I'm finkin'?" (aka "thinking")

Owen (after hearing a girl fussing at gymnastics): "Her mother's frustrating her."

Owen: "We don't have more time to waste!"

Willow: "I want to be a singer. Not the President. Just a singer."

Owen (after Gramma told him that her mom had 5 kids before having Aunt Sarah, who just turned 50): "Nonsense."

Owen (after watching Gramma try to jump rope): "That's too hard for Gramma."

Owen (to another kid at the Chick-fil-A playground): "That girl is my sister. She lives at my house."

Owen: "I'm a super waker-upper."

Willow (regarding her new swimsuit coverup): "It looks like it has Willow written all over it."

Owen (regarding his new socks): "They look so cool and spiffy!"

Owen (after using the potty): "I have to put this away." (aka flush)

Owen: "Ladies and gentlemen. Gather around! I have great news! The zoo is closing!"

Willow (sitting in her own seat at the movie theater): "I'm really grown up!"

Owen (trying to avoid looking for a specific Lego by himself): "My body's giving me energy to not find it."

Owen: "Rapoose and lapoose are opposites."

Owen (in the car while Chris and I were talking): "I don't like this game 'talk talk talk' back to each other."

Willow (after watching a DVD in the car): "Can you push MENU to get us back to extra futures?"

Owen: "Just a minute ago smugglers snuck into the United States and got into a boat. They're sinking and we must save them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment