Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Lego Brickfest

There was a Lego Brickfest event in town on Cadence's birthday weekend so we took advantage of being in town to go enjoy it for a bit. It was pretty impressive to see some of the Lego creations on display:

A replica of our favorite botanical garden:

Yes, this is out of Legos!!!

Yes, this one is too!!

They had a few areas where kids could build with Legos. I can't say I had ever intentionally sat ON Legos, but now I can say I have but don't intend to again!


After being in the green Lego "pool," the kids moved on to this...

...while one "kid" stayed back to finish his project...

Yoda!

 Owen was excited about the Star Wars characters...from a distance! You could stand in looooong line to pay a dollar to shoot darts at this storm trooper. Owen didn't even consider it. 


There were plenty of Legos to buy....if you wanted to spend $8-$15 on a minifig!!! I know what we're doing for a little bit of retirement money once the kids move out!!






No comments:

Post a Comment