I guess you know your child was born in the south when HE knows how to correctly spell y'all! (I also always get a kick out of when the kids do fancy things to their writing!)
While they miss their buddy Jacob, who moved, Owen and Canton do a great job of playing together. 98% of the time when the doorbell rings, it's Canton coming over to see if Owen can play.
Owen has enjoyed uploading pictures to the Lego Life app. We'll have to watch him closely when he gets social media because he was so excited that his picture had 11 hearts (11 people liked it).
Here's a writing prompt from school that was about "if" you had a treehouse. Lucky kid already has one!!
The sweet boy saw his dad give me a foot massage one day, so he's been giving me massages too!
He's been writing his name in cursive on his school papers and when he comes home with his two dictated spelling sentences I've been having him practice writing them in cursive on the back. He's got great penmanship!!
No comments:
Post a Comment