Our Elf on the Shelf, Belle, joined us again this year to report back on the kids' behavior. Owen was especially excited to find her and talk with her each morning.
(Somewhere in there she made a candy omlet on the stove, but that picture wasn't captured before she left)
Owen wrote his Santa letter at school this year and was excited about Belle taking it to Santa. Mama knew that taking a picture with Santa was on a link 2 days later so I thought I had him convinced to wait and give to Santa, but he was disappointed when Belle didn't take it, then didn't even want to go get his picture with Santa. Sooooo the letter got mailed. Hopefully Santa got it because Owen couldn't remember what he even wrote to ask for.
Owen wrote a few notes to Belle but this is the only one I got a picture of.
Belle beat us to Pennsylvania!
Belle left donuts for the kids again and left for the year! She must've decided they were on the "good" list this year because Santa brought gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment