The kids did a great job helping decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving. They love doing the tinsel up the railing together!
They both did great helping hang ornaments too!
Chris put up a good fight with the Christmas lights, trying to find the burnt out ones, but alas...
Our 14-year old tree is no longer pre-lit and had two strings of lights unevenly wrapped. Oh well.
Our activity link had a mix of kid activities and service activities this year. The kids seemed to enjoy it.
We had Kennedy's family over for cookie decorating and dinner and this was the only picture I got???
The kids enjoyed decorating a gingerbread castle and train. Thanks Nana!
A local park has a great light show that you can walk through. We enjoyed going with our Life Group from church. The lights were amazing and the kids had tons of energy!
The kids got to decorate a cookie there too!
Willow's friend had her birthday party at an iceskating rink so Willow got to try it out for her first time. Thankfully they had walkers for them to use which made it easier. I was impressed by her determination to get up after multiple falls!
We enjoyed seeing the lights at a local hotel. They're always so creative!
I got lots of practice with handlettering the names of the kids I work with at school!
Morgan texted me a picture of our Christmas cards for the past 10 years! We're so grateful to have been friends with them for over a decade (and also amazed at her ability to keep track of those for so long! I don't even think I have copies of them all!!)!
Chris made me a stand for our Willow Tree nativity scene!
No comments:
Post a Comment