Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday Hike

For his Health and PE class, Owen had to make a fitness plan. He had a different activity for each day including hiking, yoga, basketball, exercises, etc. When I went to try and hold him accountable for it, he told me it was just a HYPOTHETICAL plan...not something he was required to do. He did join me in some yoga, though, and I've gotten him on a couple hikes. Owen and I did this one together and he talked      the      whole     time. Topics included games he's playing, and....well...just games he's playing. ;) It was fun to listen to him, though, and go at his pace...until I realized it'd taken us 30 minutes to go half a mile. He even posed and asked me to take pictures of him. ;) 








 Here's a very quiet timelapse of a section of the hike:


No comments:

Post a Comment