Sunday, July 20, 2014

Owen's First Movie

We're realizing that the list of differences between 1st and 2nd children keeps getting longer. Willow saw her first movie (Frozen) at age 4. Owen saw his first movie (Planes: Fire & Rescue) at age 2. He did really well sitting through the whole movie (I think Friday Night Movie Nights "prepped" him well) and enjoyed his popcorn. After the movie, I asked if he liked it and he said yes, of course, though I'm not sure he truly got the whole storyline. Willow enjoyed the movie too, from the comfort of my lap (she's never liked the fold-up seats). Owen, on the other hand, was asked multiple times if he wanted to sit in our lap and he said no each time. Same genes, different children. 

For future price-comparison purposes: Large Popcorn + Large Drink = $14.75


No comments:

Post a Comment