In the Denver, CO area last weekend we drove past a large M on a mountainside that was lit up at night. I told Willow that it reminded me of the star on the mountainside where we live. She then said that at Christmastime they light up the star in red and green. When I doubted her, she said, "Just trust me on this one, ok?"
We were at a fun park around Denver that had a quick-paced stream nearby. When we were walking over to check it out, Willow asked, "After we go to the babbling brook, can we go back to the playground?"
Willow and Owen were playing in Willow's room at Nana and Grandpa's house and Owen took the pillow off her bed. Later Willow announced, "Since Owen stole my pillow, I took the idea of Owen sleeping in my room and dumped it in the trash in my brain."
No comments:
Post a Comment