The kids have enjoyed our activities on the Christmas links as we countdown to Christmas. We've made cookies a few times and the kids have enjoyed helping. Owen's not a fan of anything sticky so he was often frustrated when making these rice-krispy-type green wreath cookies:
He didn't even eat any of them because they were sticky on his fingers =(
Daddy had a wet towel on hand for helping Owen make his gingerbread house so that he could somewhat enjoy it while Willow and I were at the library making gingerbread houses for elementary school kids.
The one from the library ended up being more like a gingerbread mansion! Each kid got their own sleeve of graham crackers =) haha
We invited a few of Willow's friends from school over to make and decorate sugar cookies. Owen did a great job taking the wrappers off the stick butter, then apparently I got too occupied with following the recipe with Willow because I looked over and this happened:
The girls had a great time making and decorating the cookies. They took the job very seriously!!
No comments:
Post a Comment