Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thanksgiving

The week before Thanksgiving we took the kiddos to Disney. Sorting through a bajillion photos (narrowing it down to 231 to post!!!) and trying to get through narrating them has caused quite a "back up" in the good ol' blog. In an effort to not get even more backlogged, I'm going to bypass the Disney post for now and hope to finish it "soon." I'm not sure if it will post chronologically from when I started the post or posted the post, so check back in this area chronologically if you're interested and don't ever see it posted (or it could mean I never got past narrating Day 3, which is where I currently am). 

We've enjoyed walking the Drumstick Dash on Thanksgiving morning for the past few years. This year's weather was quite a bit warmer than in the past, so we were jacket-free by the last mile. Uncle Chad was our "pacer" and informed us of our 30-min mile pace at each mile marker. The past two years we've taken a short cut, but this year we made it the whole 3.1 miles. Maybe one year we'll be stroller-free?? 


A few other people decided to join us too:






We enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner at Nana and Grandpa's. Nana always comes up with fun crafts or activities for the kids:


Chris needed to get some wiggles out, so we took the kids to join him at the park ;)







Look for a reenactment of this photo in 10+ years:

Both kids enjoyed watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment