Owen takes baseball pretty seriously. It's his fav activity in the backyard (trampoline being a close second) and he's always asking us to throw him the ball in the house so he can hit with his Yankees bat. He does pretty well, we think, for just being two!! Chris took 45 pictures of him playing t-ball after church today...I think he wants to analyze his swing =)
 |
| Like I said, he's pretty serious about it.... |
 |
| I'm not sure how far he'll go in the sport if he closes his eyes every time he hits!! |
 |
| Again....serious! |
 |
| Again...eyes closed =) |
Sure...I'll hit a soccer ball on the tee!
Willow hasn't taken an interest in the t-ball in the backyard, but recently she's wanted to play catch with her pink/purple baseball glove (probably because she sees how much mommy/daddy time Owen gets by playing baseball). I was able to get her a free ticket to a local minor league baseball game last weekend, so Chris and Willow enjoyed a father-daughter date to the ball field!
 |
| Not a bad view for the "cheap seats!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment