Saturday, April 5, 2014

Owen's 2nd birthday party

We had a fun time hosting Owen's 2nd birthday party at our house. We did a low-key cookout at our house. Since we're still getting to know people, we invited our Sunday School class, family, Owen's preschool class, and a family from Willow's ballet class. We had a nice turnout and thankfully the weather was nice for being outdoors for most of the time. Thanks to idea off Pinterest, I looked like a super-mom, though I admitted to everyone that not a single idea from the party was my own. I'm a professional copy cat!! 




Chris teased me for taking pictures of my cake, so here's a picture of his hamburger patties:


Owen was blessed with thoughtful gifts from many generous friends and family members!





Party time!!



We had coloring sheets, stickers to decorate a hard hat, and marshmallows with toothpicks to make a creation, but most kids opted for just playing outside!!












Growing so fast!!!






Owen used a little help from his friends in blowing out the candles. Here's the part of the birthday song that the "backup" memory card could hold. 

I love how excited Willow is for Owen!!

Owen tried to "fork" a Whopper


Chris enjoyed taking some fun photos with the dump truck, like he'd done with Willow's Cookie Monster cupcakes:




Thanks to everyone who helped make this a wonderful day for our buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment