We enjoyed another couple days off school with this snow storm (and 2 days with delays). Willow finished her art project that she'd started from the craft book from Great Aunt Linda. Thank you!!
The snow still wasn't great for packing, so we went with snow "blobs" instead. A friend had shared an idea of using a squirt bottle with food colored water in it, so we gave that a try for their faces.
Nothing beats seeing a snowplow AND having a hill to sled down at the same time!!
The difference between a front yard where kids live and a front yard where only adults live:
I try to be patient with this mess on the floor during snow storms because I know I'll miss it terribly some day!!
We made it out sledding again on Monday. Videos to come!
We got an awesome recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls from Morgan. We all give it two thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment