Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer fun (so far)

We've been enjoying our first week of summer break at home so far. One of the things I thought Willow and I would work on this summer is writing in cursive. She's always had great handwriting, and cursive is hardly focused on at schools anymore, so I figured we'd do it at home! She's loved it so far!

Everyone needs a hot, fresh Krispie Kreme donut every once in a while (at least one per summer we say!):


The kids have always enjoyed creating things out of large boxes. This box came from the filing cabinet we ordered (part of Momma's summer project) and is nice because both kids can completely stand up in it. They enjoyed spending the morning on their creation. 



Owen said, "Can you hold the door as tightly as you can? I need to do something fantastic." He cracks me up!

And this was the fantastic thing:






Here's there description of the box (before the open/closed sign below was added)

Creating chalk cities has always been a hit too!

What a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment