Life wouldn't be the same without this guy! We're happy to celebrate him today!!
From Owen (4):
My dad is _10_ years old.
My dad is funny because: he tells funny jokes
My dad thinks I am funny when: I play jokes with him
His favorite thing to do is: play Legos with me and build stuff, and play stuff in my room and play Ghost Monster Attack
His favorite color is: red and green
My dad's job is: to work on the fan
He loves to eat: pizza and macaroni and cheese with hamburgers on top
He is really good at: playing Boo with me
My dad loves when I: swim
My dad always says: "Do your best and keep on swimming."
My dad makes me laugh when: he plays funny ghost joikes
My favorite thing about my dad is: he plays funny games
From Willow (7):
My dad is _38_ years old.
My dad is funny because: he does things that are funny
My dad thinks I am funny when: I play silly.
His favorite thing to do is: work
His favorite color is: blue
My dad's job is: working
He loves to eat: shrimp
He is really good at: playing funny
My dad loves when I: jump up and down in the cutest way
My dad always says: "You are very funny."
My dad makes me laugh when: he plays with me funny
My favorite thing about my dad is: he plays silly.
One of my favorite traditions for Father's Day:
Despite Willow and Owen getting MUCH better at smiling the first time for a picture, Alli has yet to show any improvement in posing for the camera:
Comparison pics:
Flashback:
No comments:
Post a Comment