Friday, November 29, 2024

Art!

We've found fun ways to make art lately! 

The library had a paint pouring bookmark event. It was cool to see the colors mix. We made a TON of bookmarks, then enjoyed writing Bible verses and book quotes on the backs of them. :)



The Created to Create group at church did a rock painting event that Willow, Gramma, and I attended. We enjoyed placing the rocks in random places. Willow and I set one in the parking lot of Walmart, then it was gone when we came out! Hopefully it brings someone joy!




Owen updated the picture for his YouTube channel:

His character drawing for a project in English class!

This was a fun Wine and Painting event at the memory care facility where Gramps lives. 

I love following tutorial videos on Instagram! It makes me feel like I can do so much more than I could come up with on my own!

Gramma got blankets for the Operation Christmas Child boxes and asked Willow and I to "customize" them with puff paint. 

One of my favorite songs lately:


Morgan got me a cool sunflower water color set with tutorial for my birthday! It came with 4 pieces of cardstock so I had Willow join me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment