Friday, November 29, 2024

Halloween

I love this maple tree in the fall near our neighborhood. Willow's friend lives there so we stopped by for a quick picture. 
We got a few pumpkins to carve from a local nursery. Owen carved his first successful pumpkin! He usually gets too detailed with it, and tried to this time as well. I also think I'm usually too focused on pumpkins to pay close enough attention to what he's doing. Not this time though!! :)
Owen did the cat and Willow did the ghost!
Willow enjoys making the Raddish Kids recipes that she gets in the mail each month. This month had a recipe for stuffed peppers (cut as jack-o-lanterns).

 We headed to Nana and Grandpa's to trick-or-treat for the first time. We met the Caldwells there for dinner and trick-or-treating. There was a lot of ground to cover and we only made it through a portion of it!

At school, I was Sadness from Inside Out. Many of the other staff (counselor, speech, Encore teachers, etc.) dressed as characters as well. 
Gramps got his fall picture taken as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment