Willow was up and ready to start her day at 6:00 this morning (45 mins early than usual). We even had time for a little before-school-reading:
Chris and I got to bring her to school and walk her in to class. She did a great job remembering where to turn to get to her classroom and had a big smile on her face the whole time. After we said our goodbyes she got right to work drawing her picture while her classmates came in and got settled.
Chris and I got to bring her to school and walk her in to class. She did a great job remembering where to turn to get to her classroom and had a big smile on her face the whole time. After we said our goodbyes she got right to work drawing her picture while her classmates came in and got settled.
Here comes the bus!!
Chris said she got off the bus and shouted, "I had a great day!!!"
I think you could tell by the smile on her face:
Or by the nice note from her teacher:
She topped off the day with a cake that Owen and Gramma made for her:
I asked how she was feeling about going back to Kindergarten tomorrow and she said, "I would not LIKE to go to Kindergarten tomorrow....(insert momma's heart stopping here)...I would LOVE to go to Kindergarten tomorrow!!!" (insert momma's heart restarting here)
No comments:
Post a Comment