Monday, August 4, 2014

Owen: 28 months


Owen Micah:
- knows this colors the majority of the time
- went peepee in the potty for the 1st time (VERY beginning stages of potty training)
- eats more dinner when bribed by a treat
- loves to swing
- loves to give hugs; he'll say "cuddle" but doesn't stay still long
- would eat granola bars all day if allowed (after finishing one recently, he asked, "Another O bar please?")
- won't leave his room in the morning without being read some stories
- counts to 11
- improving on one-to-one correspondence when counting
- has more confidence going downstairs on his own

Sample sentences:
* Willow up. I go see her.
* I come upstairs see you.
* Dada, read truck book.
* (frantic) Help me! Help me! Help me!
* Alli mouth open wide.

Despite knowing how to talk, he still frequently resorts to crying/screaming rather than saying what's bothering him. His first response to frustration with Willow is to hit her (sigh). Maybe if I start planning his 3rd birthday party we'll grow out of the terrible twos faster??

No comments:

Post a Comment